Google Updates Adsense User Features.. Yet Again.

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by corematter, Mar 23, 2012.

• by corematter, Mar 23, 2012 at 11:41 PM
  • corematter Administrator

google_small.jpg

Google yet again is updating Adsense to provide enhancement to it's Ad Review Center. It gives publishers more control over the ads that Google delivers to their website and make the ads easier than ever to manage.

As explained in a blog post by Dan Stokeley, a product manager at Adsense, publishers are now able to see ads delivered to their sites via all available types of targeting and review them before they go live. Previously, the Ad Review Center used to group certain ads together for publishers to review. Now they are broken down to ad-by-ad level. The process of selecting ads to block is now as easy as dragging and dropping. Ads with the most impressions now show up at the top of the lists of ads to review, as are placement-targeted ads that Google thinks are likely to generate the most impressions.

Stokely reiterate that ads with little or no impressions or "seem" likely not to receive impressions will not appear in the Ad Review Center at all. While more desirable ads that do appear in the Ad Review Center, publisher will be able to be able to view a magnified view when hovering a cursor over the ad.

The update will be available to be rolled out to your Adsense account in the next few days. Unfortunately, users will need to upgrade to modern browsers if they wish to better user experience because most of these features are not compatible with Internet Explorer 7 or earlier versions.
    adopsguy likes this.
  • Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by corematter, Mar 23, 2012.

1. Sheena
    It is nice to hear that Google Adsense upgrade.. again.
  2. Lady Blogger
    I hope this is for good.
  3. Mumita
    Yap, you can hope.
  4. Mumita
    Google always helpful.
  5. Mumita
    publishers are going to get more advantages.
  6. Mumita
    On this decision publishers will be benefited.
  7. Mumita
    Am I right???
  8. Mumita
    It will reduce publishers suffering.
  9. Lady Blogger
    @Mumita, I agree with you.
  10. Lady Blogger
    Google is now being more productive than ever.
  11. Mumita
    Yes, you are right.
  12. Mumita
    It is very good news for publisher.
  13. Mumita
    publisher will be happy to knew that.
  14. Mumita
    It is the news, publisher waiting for.
  15. Mumita
    It is clearly one of its best steps.
  16. Mumita
    google becomes friendly to us.
  17. Mumita
    It save our time and energy.
  18. Sheena
    I hope that the future updates will be better.
  19. Sheena
    I mean, no one loves updates that looks like the same with the old one.