I hate credit cards

Discussion in 'General Chit Chat' started by Big Mike, Apr 4, 2012.

1. Big Mike New Member

What about you? They are responsible for unnecessary debt (mortgages and car loans are something else).
  2. Guest New Member

Debt really bothers me so I probably will not ever get a credit card. Even oweing the occasional debt to a friend bugs me a lot :p.
  3. Big Mike New Member

Yeah then definitely keep away from credit cards. They are trouble.
  4. Guest New Member

If I was to ever get a credit card then it would only be for emergencies only and I will make sure that I would be able to pay off what I used. Credit cards are good if you know how to manage your money, but they can also be pretty scary if you can not make a payment.
  5. Big Mike New Member

I agree, they are good for emergencies, yeah very true but you can start using your debt card for that too and that is better, at least you take out money that you have.
  6. Sarah Jenkins New Member

I have a credit card but only use it for emergencies. I will never use a credit card otherwise.
  7. Guest New Member

What do you define as emergencies? Because some people consider things like a new iPad an emergency purchase. I would personally only use my credit card if my insurance couldn't cover some very pricey procedure or similar.
  8. Sarah Jenkins New Member

What if you desperately needed gas in your car and the closest pump only took credit cards and you had no cash on hand? Those kind of emergencies I am talking about. IPads are not what I had in mind.
  9. Sheena Member

I don't use credit cards but sometimes I need it when I have to purchase something online. I use PayPal instead of direct card.
  10. Sheena Member

Just use PayPal or moneybookers if you don't want to use your CC.
  11. Mashuk 1 Member

I like to keep cash .
  12. Mashuk 1 Member

Because , it feels great ! CASH !!
  13. Mumita Member

I agree with you.
  14. Mumita Member

Sometime it suffer a lot.
  15. Mumita Member

I like ATM card.
  16. Mumita Member

It is very convenience in use.
  17. Mumita Member

when we use credit card , we think we have a lot of money.
  18. Heera Member

The people who can control themselves to be out of control is useful.
  19. Heera Member

Credit cards punch helps to get gift from the company
  20. Heera Member

I was interested to get one