Malware and Blue Host

Discussion in 'General Chit Chat' started by Big Mike, Apr 5, 2012.

1. Big Mike New Member

It is becoming more and more of a problem. people's sites are being blacklisted as a result of this and it is important to do your research before signing up with a hosting company and make sure they are known for good security. For instance, lots of website owners who use Blue Host complain that not only are their websites being hacked often but the folks at Blue Host are not at all concerned. Fishy huh?
  2. Sarah Jenkins New Member

Yeah I have heard this too. It does make you wonder if Blue Host is up to something with this.
  3. Guest New Member

I have not heard of this problem and are you sure that people improperly storing their information is the problem? Mostly all hosting companies use the same security settings and so you can't immediately blame the host for everything.
  4. Sheena Member

I think their security systems aren't enough to protect all websites. Especially for sites from shared servers. Just a thought.
  5. Sarah Jenkins New Member

Yeah that is a given but it seems to be that they do not care about rectifying the problem either.
  6. Sheena Member

This is what I hate about these Web Hosting Companies they are all after the money and does not seem to care after getting it from you.
  7. Sheena Member

Any other people who wants to share?
  8. Mashuk 1 Member

I have not heard of this problem.
  9. Mashuk 1 Member

specially for sites from shared servers.
  10. Heera Member

Me too
  11. Heera Member

I think we should cyber attack ! :p
    just kidding ..